Cost of living in Tétouan, Morocco compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.143 INR / MAD
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tétouan (Morocco) is 8% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨102,000 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨93,677 (13,115 Dirham) in Tétouan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £12 (7 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Los Angeles, California costs $5.98 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Liverpool costs £1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Hamburg costs €0.44 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $63 (about 3 hours ago)