Cost of living in Tétouan, Morocco compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.796 INR / MAD
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tétouan (Morocco) is 16% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨109,124 (16,058 Dirham) in Tétouan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Eugene, Oregon costs $76 (7 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tokyo costs ¥999,999 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Basel costs CHF 2.60 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Plymouth costs £2,258 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tirana costs 40 Lek (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (31 minutes ago)