Cost of living in Tétouan, Morocco compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.868 INR / MAD
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tétouan (Morocco) is 9% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨80,000 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨72,971 (10,625 Dirham) in Tétouan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Gorzów Wielkopolski costs 100 zł (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨25,413 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nicosia costs €0.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Ghaziabad costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Metz costs €1.25 (about 1 hour ago)