Cost of living in Tete, Mozambique compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.126 INR / MZN
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tete (Mozambique) is 12% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨102,712 (91,195 MT) in Tete to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨92,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dublin costs €1.40 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,085 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,321 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 400 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Babijn, Aruba costs ƒ 7 (43 minutes ago)