Cost of living in Tete, Mozambique compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.171 INR / MZN
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tete (Mozambique) is 13% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨115,716 (98,856 MT) in Tete to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨102,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 120,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Casablanca costs 38 Dirham (29 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Minsk costs 4.50 BYN (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dammam costs ﷼ 0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Podgorica costs €1.43 (about 1 hour ago)