Cost of living comparison between Ternopil, Ukraine and Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.611 INR / UAH
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ternopil (Ukraine) is about the same as in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨78,806 (30,180₴) in Ternopil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,500 Franc (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $50 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Islamabad costs ₨72 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 250,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Paz costs Mex$ 41 (about 2 hours ago)