Cost of living in Ternopil, Ukraine compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.481 INR / UAH
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ternopil (Ukraine) is about the same as in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,750 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨92,080 (37,120₴) in Ternopil.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$2,500 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨20 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bursa costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Timisoara costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Maracaibo costs Bs 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨35,000 (about 1 hour ago)