Cost of living in Teresina, Brazil compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 21.477 INR / BRL
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Teresina (Brazil) is 51% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨118,129 (R$ 5,500) in Teresina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wrocław costs 3.00 zł (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Žilina costs €0.55 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Puno costs S/. 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)