Cost of living in Tepic, Mexico compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.433 INR / MXN
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tepic (Mexico) is 15% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨86,000 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨73,084 (Mex$ 21,291) in Tepic.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Pretoria costs R 1,200 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.25 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boston, Massachusetts costs $0.00 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Samara costs руб 700 (about 1 hour ago)