Cost of living in Temuco, Chile compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10340 INR / CLP
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Temuco (Chile) is 45% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨135,847 (CH$1,313,826) in Temuco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Detroit, Michigan costs $69 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £25 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.99 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yangon costs 200 Kyat (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jamshedpur costs ₨7,624 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ljubljana costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)