Cost of living in Temuco, Chile compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09920 INR / CLP
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Temuco (Chile) is 24% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨96,800 (CH$975,824) in Temuco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €3.60 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pécs costs 170,000 Ft (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 250 ден (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Murmansk costs руб 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)