Cost of living in Tekirdağ, Turkey compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 12.971 INR / TRY
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tekirdağ (Turkey) is 15% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨91,000 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨77,123 (5,946TL) in Tekirdağ.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Winnipeg costs C$2.50 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,419 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tel Aviv costs 45 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monaco costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Provo, Utah costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,250 (about 2 hours ago)