Cost of living in Tekirdağ, Turkey compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.349 INR / TRY
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tekirdağ (Turkey) is about the same as in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨100,000 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨97,291 (6,780TL) in Tekirdağ.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cebu City costs Php150 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tucson, Arizona costs $605 (about 2 hours ago)