Cost of living in Tekirdağ, Turkey compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.379 INR / TRY
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tekirdağ (Turkey) is 32% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨101,548 (5,525TL) in Tekirdağ to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨77,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £65 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.25 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €5.20 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Madrid costs €1,999,999,999,999,999,966,445,568 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$50,000 (about 1 hour ago)