Cost of living in Tekirdağ, Turkey compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.031 INR / TRY
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tekirdağ (Turkey) is 8% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,500 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨57,707 (3,200TL) in Tekirdağ.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $3.99 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nouméa costs 40,000 Franc (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €60 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rennes costs €15 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,500 (42 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Iloilo costs Php96 (about 1 hour ago)