Cost of living in Tekirdağ, Turkey compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.188 INR / TRY
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tekirdağ (Turkey) is 10% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨97,000 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨87,373 (6,625TL) in Tekirdağ.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $90 (26 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Maui costs $21 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Wellington costs NZ$516 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Pune costs ₨1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$10,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lyon costs €800 (about 3 hours ago)