Cost of living in Tehran, Iran compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! Tehran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tehran.
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,980 prices entered by 518 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00158 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tehran (Iran) is 9% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨101,000 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨91,608 (﷼ 57,900,440) in Tehran.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨300 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Graz costs €1,200 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €875 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $70 (38 minutes ago)