Cost of living comparison between Tegucigalpa, Honduras and Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 358 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.974 INR / HNL
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is 70% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨106,507 (L 35,814) in Tegucigalpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jerusalem costs 50 ₪ (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barrie costs C$86 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dammam costs ﷼ 5.00 (about 2 hours ago)