Cost of living in Tegucigalpa, Honduras compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 385 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.762 INR / HNL
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is 22% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨128,397 (L 46,481) in Tegucigalpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨105,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 7,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €9 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £66 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Haifa costs 4.00 ₪ (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (about 1 hour ago)