Cost of living in Tegucigalpa, Honduras compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 315 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.789 INR / HNL
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is 24% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨77,317 (L 27,723) in Tegucigalpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,220 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kraków costs 48 zł (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Frankfurt am Main costs €9,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Douglas, Isle of Man costs £1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Recife costs R$ 10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 9 Дин. (about 3 hours ago)