Cost of living in Techiman, Ghana compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.737 INR / GHS
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Techiman (Ghana) is 7% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨66,856 (GH₵4,537) in Techiman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €39 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.45 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵150 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 80 (about 1 hour ago)