Cost of living in Tbilisi, Georgia compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 462 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 26.793 INR / GEL
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tbilisi (Georgia) is 20% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨62,345 (2,327 Lari) in Tbilisi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $45 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 60 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$94 (about 2 hours ago)