Cost of living in Tbilisi, Georgia compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 785 prices entered by 138 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 27.775 INR / GEL
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tbilisi (Georgia) is 6% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨104,096 (3,748 Lari) in Tbilisi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨98,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (6 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$20 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨900 (about 1 hour ago)