Cost of living in Tawau, Malaysia compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.117 INR / MYR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tawau (Malaysia) is 13% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨106,038 (RM7,014) in Tawau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gorakhpur costs ₨80 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Beijing costs 元12,416 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antananarivo costs 20,000 Ariary (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)