Cost of living in Tauranga, New Zealand compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 48.623 INR / NZD
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tauranga (New Zealand) is 165% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨165,625 (NZ$3,406) in Tauranga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 100₴ (15 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vilnius costs €800 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $60 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sarajevo costs 1.60KM (about 1 hour ago)