Cost of living in Tatabánya, Hungary compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24612 INR / HUF
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tatabánya (Hungary) is about the same as in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨75,581 (307,091 Ft) in Tatabánya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨73,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 20,000 Shilling (4 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Ho Chi Minh City costs 100,000 ₫ (8 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Miami, Florida costs $40 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $800 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $80 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandung costs Rp 65,000 (22 minutes ago)