Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! Tashkent has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tashkent.
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 311 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01697 INR / UZS *
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 5% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨98,626 (5,812,433 сўм) in Tashkent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Tbilisi costs 505 Lari (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨500 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Amarillo, Texas costs $1,009 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cebu City costs Php31 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tórshavn, Faroe Islands costs kr13 (24 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 0.00 Kč (30 minutes ago)