Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! Tashkent has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tashkent.
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 315 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01557 INR / UZS *
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is about the same as in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨75,864 (4,871,215 сўм) in Tashkent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Belgrade costs 220 Дин. (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuwait City costs Dinar 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$645 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $4.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Moresby costs 900 Kina (about 2 hours ago)