Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! Tashkent has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tashkent.
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 317 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01805 INR / UZS *
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is about the same as in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,500 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨62,298 (3,451,926 сўм) in Tashkent.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £3.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £12 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirov costs руб 200 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $4,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$111,111 (about 2 hours ago)