Cost of living in Tartu, Estonia compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 221 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 73.136 INR / EUR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tartu (Estonia) is 22% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨102,442 (€1,401) in Tartu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨84,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $12 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (33 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$200,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Würzburg costs €4.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Moscow costs руб 0.00 (about 1 hour ago)