Cost of living in Tartu, Estonia compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 227 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.603 INR / EUR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tartu (Estonia) is 14% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨70,953 (€1,005) in Tartu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Southampton costs £9 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Alexandria costs E£ 2,300 (7 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨200 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $140 (about 2 hours ago)