Cost of living in Tarragona, Spain compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.230 INR / EUR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarragona (Spain) is 41% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨119,720 (€1,657) in Tarragona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨85,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Sacramento, California costs $0.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$6,020 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$2,000,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guarulhos costs R$ 1,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jacksonville, Florida costs $15,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,500 (20 minutes ago)