Cost of living in Tarnów, Poland compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.116 INR / PLN
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarnów (Poland) is 5% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨81,073 (4,475 zł) in Tarnów to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨77,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €1,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Halifax costs C$20,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 1,400 Kč (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sheffield costs £28 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,745 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Panama City costs 460 B/. (about 2 hours ago)