Cost of living in Tarnów, Poland compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.715 INR / PLN
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarnów (Poland) is 9% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨79,732 (4,260 zł) in Tarnów to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨73,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$16 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €45 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Córdoba costs ARS $13,999 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $0.83 (21 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Freiburg costs €340 (43 minutes ago)