Cost of living in Tarnów, Poland compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.285 INR / PLN
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarnów (Poland) is 5% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨115,672 (6,326 zł) in Tarnów to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨110,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 7KM (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 7,000 kn (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 100 lei (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 74 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shiraz costs ﷼ 2,900,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)