Cost of living in Tarlac, Philippines compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.287 INR / PHP
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarlac (Philippines) is 15% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨81,000 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨69,232 (Php53,793) in Tarlac.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 35 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ahmedabad costs ₨52 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bihar Sharif costs ₨100 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,828 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ho Chi Minh City costs 11,000,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)