Cost of living comparison between Tarija, Bolivia and Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.737 INR / BOB
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarija (Bolivia) is 6% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨99,481 ($b10,217) in Tarija to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Belfast costs £3.33 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,017 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Guatemala City costs Q2,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £550 (28 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Greater Sudbury costs C$2.00 (29 minutes ago)