Cost of living in Taraz, Kazakhstan compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20185 INR / KZT
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taraz (Kazakhstan) is 19% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨74,656 (369,855 KZT) in Taraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 210,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Andorra la Vella costs €30 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in San Diego, California costs $4.41 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 250,000 L£ (23 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Flint, Michigan costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.06 (about 1 hour ago)