Cost of living in Tangier, Morocco compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.771 INR / MAD
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tangier (Morocco) is 22% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨91,368 (13,493 Dirham) in Tangier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$1,200,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨150 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €2,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 430 (24 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mangalore costs ₨841 (42 minutes ago)