Cost of living in Tangerang, Indonesia compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00477 INR / IDR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tangerang (Indonesia) is 21% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨131,997 (Rp 27,649,497) in Tangerang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨109,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ramallah costs 2.50 ₪ (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $88 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 75 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (about 2 hours ago)