Cost of living in Tampico, Mexico compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.394 INR / MXN
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tampico (Mexico) is 14% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨101,000 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨86,454 (Mex$ 25,471) in Tampico.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 12 (13 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $915 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €9 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Larnaca costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Flint, Michigan costs $129 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)