Cost of living in Tampere, Finland compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.229 INR / EUR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tampere (Finland) is 123% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨218,343 (€2,688) in Tampere to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨98,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$20 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bergamo costs €26 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)