Cost of living in Taldy-Kurgan, Kazakhstan compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20481 INR / KZT
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taldy-Kurgan (Kazakhstan) is 11% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨104,142 (508,490 KZT) in Taldy-Kurgan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Orlando, Florida costs $2.52 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Uberaba costs R$ 650 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Vienna costs €166 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 7,541,870 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Accra costs GH₵30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in San Jose costs ₡ 2.00 (about 1 hour ago)