Cost of living comparison between Taldy-Kurgan, Kazakhstan and Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20222 INR / KZT
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taldy-Kurgan (Kazakhstan) is 10% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨103,216 (510,415 KZT) in Taldy-Kurgan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €12 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riyadh costs ﷼ 0.55 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Cairo costs E£ 2,349 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Belfast costs £30 (24 minutes ago)