Cost of living in Talcahuano, Chile compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09941 INR / CLP
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Talcahuano (Chile) is 19% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨92,745 (CH$932,975) in Talcahuano to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Minsk costs 6,000,000 p. (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vancouver costs C$10 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $20 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,541 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Boulder, Colorado costs $160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)