Cost of living in Talcahuano, Chile compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10366 INR / CLP
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Talcahuano (Chile) is 40% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨107,603 (CH$1,038,011) in Talcahuano to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨77,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Walnut Creek, California costs $150 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 200 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 4,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 2 hours ago)