Cost of living in Talca, Chile compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11108 INR / CLP
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Talca (Chile) is 4% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨104,217 (CH$938,241) in Talca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨100,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €12 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Amritsar costs ₨12,109 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bursa costs 26TL (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Peterborough costs £379 (about 2 hours ago)