Cost of living in Talca, Chile compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10361 INR / CLP
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Talca (Chile) is 9% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨85,282 (CH$823,121) in Talca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $5.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $15 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Athens costs €4.20 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 80,000 Дин. (30 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Boise, Idaho costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)