Cost of living comparison between Takoradi, Ghana and Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 16.859 INR / GHS
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Takoradi (Ghana) is 215% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨245,987 (GH₵14,591) in Takoradi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €20 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)