Cost of living in Taiyuan, China compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.824 INR / CNY
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taiyuan (China) is 5% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨91,608 (元9,325) in Taiyuan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨87,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Graz costs €8 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 120TL (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in San Juan costs $320 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨6,099 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €46 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kampala costs 3,560 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)