Cost of living in Taiyuan, China compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.519 INR / CNY
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taiyuan (China) is 8% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨108,010 (元10,268) in Taiyuan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨100,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $20 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥4,500 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston upon Hull costs £1.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $15 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bergen costs kr 4,490 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (about 1 hour ago)