Cost of living in Taiyuan, China compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.552 INR / CNY
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taiyuan (China) is 8% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨105,988 (元10,044) in Taiyuan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨98,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mashhad costs ﷼ 200,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ravenna costs €0.23 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,580 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €60 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 3,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)