Cost of living in Taiyuan, China compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.770 INR / CNY
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taiyuan (China) is 4% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,500 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨59,776 (元6,118) in Taiyuan.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Curitiba costs R$ 4.00 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Guayaquil costs $0.99 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ouagadougou costs 3,500 Franc (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨300 (36 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Tyler, Texas costs $1,240 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵6.00 (about 1 hour ago)