Cost of living in Taipei, Taiwan compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 465 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.122 INR / TWD
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taipei (Taiwan) is 43% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨104,037 (49,018 NT$) in Taipei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨73,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Edmonton costs C$0.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Edinburgh costs £30 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM50 (26 minutes ago)
- 75 ml tube of toothpaste in Dakar costs 1,000 Franc (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,548 (37 minutes ago)