Cost of living in Taipei, Taiwan compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 569 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.248 INR / TWD
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taipei (Taiwan) is 57% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨159,658 (71,010 NT$) in Taipei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨102,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$860 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caaguazu costs 11,500 Gs (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Aligarh costs ₨80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,220 (about 2 hours ago)