Cost of living in Tacna, Peru compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.717 INR / PEN
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tacna (Peru) is 25% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,750 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨70,616 (S/. 3,581) in Tacna.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Gothenburg costs 20 kr (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €15 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgetown costs 60 Bds$ (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Savannah, Georgia costs $1,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,541 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$1.00 (38 minutes ago)