Cost of living in Tabriz, Iran compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 238 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00210 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tabriz (Iran) is 16% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨108,468 (﷼ 51,563,616) in Tabriz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Karachi costs ₨5,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $1.50 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.00 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥1 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 4,500 (about 1 hour ago)