Cost of living comparison between Tabriz, Iran and Amritsar, India
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 221 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00210 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tabriz (Iran) is 13% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨87,999 (﷼ 41,833,104) in Tabriz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$90 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Chiclayo costs S/. 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)