Cost of living in Szczecin, Poland compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 222 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.395 INR / PLN
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Szczecin (Poland) is 7% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨103,555 (5,630 zł) in Szczecin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨97,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$90 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 35 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $13 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $200 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 1,300 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,118 (18 minutes ago)