Cost of living in Szczecin, Poland compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 197 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.650 INR / PLN
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Szczecin (Poland) is 4% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨86,558 (4,904 zł) in Szczecin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨83,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Medellín costs COL$2,500,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Birmingham costs £817 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $75 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Denver, Colorado costs $100 (32 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 11 C$ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (about 1 hour ago)