Cost of living in Szczecin, Poland compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 251 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.118 INR / PLN
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Szczecin (Poland) is 11% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨120,330 (6,294 zł) in Szczecin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨108,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 25,800 ﷼ (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php400 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $20 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (33 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Austin, Texas costs $30 (43 minutes ago)