Cost of living in Syracuse, Italy compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.075 INR / EUR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Syracuse (Italy) is 81% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨150,620 (€2,090) in Syracuse to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨83,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Niterói costs R$ 200 (17 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Craiova costs 5.00 lei (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in El Paso, Texas costs $12 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in João Pessoa costs R$ 107,000 (31 minutes ago)