Cost of living comparison between Sylhet, Bangladesh and Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.855 INR / BDT
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sylhet (Bangladesh) is 15% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨90,224 (Taka 105,501) in Sylhet to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Poznan costs 110 zł (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €56 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bhubaneswar costs ₨5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €48 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨46 (about 2 hours ago)