Cost of living in Sylhet, Bangladesh compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.799 INR / BDT
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sylhet (Bangladesh) is 5% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨101,000 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨96,388 (Taka 120,641) in Sylhet.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 12,000 Dinar (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 209 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,220 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babylon, New York costs $14 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$238 (about 1 hour ago)