Cost of living in Syktyvkar, Russia compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.147 INR / RUB
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Syktyvkar (Russia) is 25% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨131,056 (руб 114,293) in Syktyvkar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨105,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in İzmir costs 1,100TL (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bishkek costs 942 som (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Oslo costs kr 780 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)