Cost of living in Syktyvkar, Russia compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.084 INR / RUB
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Syktyvkar (Russia) is 15% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨96,441 (руб 88,944) in Syktyvkar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨84,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $60 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 45,000 (about 1 hour ago)