Cost of living in Syeverodonets'k, Ukraine compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.589 INR / UAH
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Syeverodonets'k (Ukraine) is 11% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨107,000 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨94,860 (36,635₴) in Syeverodonets'k.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £300 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sarajevo costs 8KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$75 (about 2 hours ago)