Cost of living in Syeverodonets'k, Ukraine compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.402 INR / UAH
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Syeverodonets'k (Ukraine) is 13% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,750 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨82,001 (34,140₴) in Syeverodonets'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 288,990 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$70 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Akron, Ohio costs $138 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tirana costs 1,800 Lek (about 1 hour ago)