Cost of living in Syeverodonets'k, Ukraine compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.532 INR / UAH
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Syeverodonets'k (Ukraine) is 11% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨106,000 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨94,065 (37,158₴) in Syeverodonets'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €10 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vancouver, Washington costs $8 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €350 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bratsk costs руб 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Christchurch costs NZ$753 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (about 3 hours ago)