Cost of living in Swansea, United Kingdom compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 84.197 INR / GBP
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Swansea (United Kingdom) is 124% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨175,375 (£2,083) in Swansea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bucharest costs 1,500 lei (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $20 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rome costs €8 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wrocław costs 3.00 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)