Cost of living in Swansea, United Kingdom compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 81.898 INR / GBP
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Swansea (United Kingdom) is 78% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨111,071 (£1,356) in Swansea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 ticket to the movies in Leicester costs £14 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Abuja costs 94 ₦ (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €50 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨100 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 150 (about 1 hour ago)