Cost of living in Swansea, United Kingdom compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 85.765 INR / GBP
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Swansea (United Kingdom) is 89% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨154,821 (£1,805) in Swansea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨82,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 16,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wenzhou costs 元500 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 70 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuku`alofa, Tonga costs Pa'anga 25 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨223 (41 minutes ago)