Cost of living in Suzhou, China compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.718 INR / CNY
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suzhou (China) is 43% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨134,320 (元13,822) in Suzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oxford costs £3.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 85 Ft (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lucca costs €500 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Montpellier costs €7 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (31 minutes ago)