Cost of living comparison between Suzhou, China and Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.895 INR / CNY
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suzhou (China) is 95% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨122,100 (元12,339) in Suzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Vilnius costs €13 (2 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hamburg costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 780 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mombasa costs Shilling85,000 (about 2 hours ago)