Cost of living in Suzhou, China compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.215 INR / CNY
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suzhou (China) is 46% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨157,821 (元15,450) in Suzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨108,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €10 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santo André costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Malaga costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)