Cost of living in Suzhou, China compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.400 INR / CNY
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suzhou (China) is 48% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨115,966 (元12,337) in Suzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨22 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Guwahati costs ₨19 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €9 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hurghada costs E£ 40 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 270 ฿ (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr250 (about 2 hours ago)