Cost of living comparison between Suwon, South Korea and Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05829 INR / KRW
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suwon (South Korea) is 47% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨137,520 (₩2,359,302) in Suwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Taipei costs 10,000 NT$ (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $15 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $3.30 (about 2 hours ago)