Cost of living in Suwon, South Korea compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06177 INR / KRW
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suwon (South Korea) is 40% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨140,035 (₩2,267,122) in Suwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨100,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pachuca costs Mex$ 40 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,400 (38 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Belfast costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$20 (about 2 hours ago)