Cost of living in Suwon, South Korea compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05656 INR / KRW
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suwon (South Korea) is 33% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨124,571 (₩2,202,562) in Suwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of local cheese in Wichita, Kansas costs $3.86 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 35 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 300 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £1,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pécs costs 800 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Bangalore costs ₨12,198 (about 1 hour ago)