Cost of living in Suwon, South Korea compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05840 INR / KRW
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suwon (South Korea) is 46% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨114,231 (₩1,956,147) in Suwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Surat costs ₨933 (3 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Frankfurt am Main costs €2.70 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tegucigalpa costs L 3,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (30 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ghent costs €0.03 (36 minutes ago)