Cost of living in Suwon, South Korea compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05751 INR / KRW
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suwon (South Korea) is 37% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨111,058 (₩1,931,037) in Suwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $11 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aydin costs 15TL (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Delhi costs ₨950,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Gwalior costs ₨30 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hyderabad costs ₨30 (43 minutes ago)