Cost of living in Surt, Libya compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! Surt has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Surt.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 45.937 INR / LYD *
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surt (Libya) is 6% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨66,483 (1,447 Dinar) in Surt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 4,600 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Schaffhausen costs CHF 30 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 15 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Port Louis costs ₨8,000 (about 1 hour ago)