Cost of living in Surt, Libya compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! Surt has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Surt.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 47.331 INR / LYD *
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surt (Libya) is 6% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨93,570 (1,977 Dinar) in Surt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨88,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Minsk costs 1.25 BYN (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Damascus costs 700 £ (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 2,000,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €15 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Al Ain costs Dirham 55 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dublin costs €12 (40 minutes ago)