Cost of living comparison between Surt, Libya and Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 47.793 INR / LYD
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surt (Libya) is 7% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨67,094 (1,404 Dinar) in Surt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €350 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bristol costs £4,730 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $85 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Córdoba costs ARS $366 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £5.00 (34 minutes ago)