Cost of living in Surgut, Russia compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.152 INR / RUB
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surgut (Russia) is about the same as in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,500 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨60,823 (руб 52,803) in Surgut.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 1,500,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $60 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $38 (about 3 hours ago)