Cost of living in Surat Thani, Thailand compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.984 INR / THB
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surat Thani (Thailand) is 20% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨98,432 (49,622 ฿) in Surat Thani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨82,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$13,000 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.50 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Arlington, Texas costs $9 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 110 kr (about 1 hour ago)