Cost of living in Surat Thani, Thailand compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.887 INR / THB
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surat Thani (Thailand) is 9% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨84,983 (45,045 ฿) in Surat Thani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 249TL (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 50 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tel Aviv costs 35 ₪ (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥35,000 (about 1 hour ago)