Cost of living comparison between Surat Thani, Thailand and Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.906 INR / THB
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surat Thani (Thailand) is 30% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨101,621 (53,327 ฿) in Surat Thani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 15 B/. (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguadilla costs $10 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Pisa costs €1,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $813 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Orlando, Florida costs $706 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Wilmington, Delaware costs $0.17 (about 1 hour ago)