Cost of living in Surakarta, Indonesia vs Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00493 INR / IDR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Surakarta (Indonesia) is 11% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨111,000 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨98,727 (Rp 20,033,377) in Surakarta.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Poole costs £700 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 30 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toulouse costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Braga costs €700 (about 2 hours ago)