Cost of living in Surakarta, Indonesia compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00484 INR / IDR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surakarta (Indonesia) is 30% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨84,000 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨59,148 (Rp 12,223,211) in Surakarta.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanchang costs 元48 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cherkasy costs 5,933₴ (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Detroit, Michigan costs $70 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $4,574 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tabriz costs ﷼ 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)