Cost of living comparison between Sunyani, Ghana and Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 17.198 INR / GHS
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sunyani (Ghana) is 4% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨65,049 (GH₵3,782) in Sunyani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 0.500 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $9,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)