Cost of living in Sunyani, Ghana compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.948 INR / GHS
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sunyani (Ghana) is 11% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨69,351 (GH₵4,639) in Sunyani.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 200 (26 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Winnipeg costs C$565 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 200,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thane costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 135 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)