Cost of living comparison between Sunderland, United Kingdom and Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 81.907 INR / GBP
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sunderland (United Kingdom) is 100% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨187,358 (£2,287) in Sunderland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $25 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Omaha, Nebraska costs $0.79 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 70 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$99 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suhar costs ﷼ 1.200 (about 1 hour ago)