Cost of living in Sumy, Ukraine compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.512 INR / UAH
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sumy (Ukraine) is 38% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨87,000 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨53,780 (21,411₴) in Sumy.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kursk costs руб 600 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €13 (36 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (about 2 hours ago)